Friday, August 1, 2014

Things I love

Do you have something that you totally love?  I'm talking strictly things that have made a + difference in your life, where when you bought it or signed up for it it was  not a big deal, but now it is AWESOME!  I thought I would throw a high five to these few things!

#1 - Sonos!  Oh man...If you don't have Sonos, you have got to get it, if you desire surround sound in your whole house!  I could be a spokesperson for this company!  I have had more people get Sonos because of me.  It just ROCKS!!!  It is wireless surround for your house.  You just hook it up to the computer, and then control the speakers with your computer, phone, IPad, whatever.  AWESOME!  The playing options are endless...Sirius/XM, itunes, any internet radio, Pandora, Spotify, WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!  I like to have music in the shower...I set the Sonos alarm to start at 6:30 am on the Sirius classical station...Yippee, I never have to remember to turn on the music!  While I am cleaning the house I put the same station on every speaker...No matter where I am in the house the music is pumping!  I love it!  Check it out: Sonos.  I buy my Sonos while it is on special at Target.  Sometimes they will offer a 75.00 gift card per item at Target.  SO - if you go online, through ebates (see below) , and use your Target Red Card (please tell me you have one - you have to!) they can be a really great price!

#2 - Ebates!  I was in line at Target shopping...Wait - I was actually BUYING SONOS!  The lady in front of me told me about Ebates.  I thought it was a scam, but of course I googled it anyway.  It is totally legit!  I get my Big Fat Check and I am a happy girl! You basically just shop through the ebates website.  You get a percentage of money (cash back) from ebates.  It collects in an account, and then they send you a big fat check quarterly.  If for nothing else, you can go to www.magazines.com  and order people magazine, and you get 40% cash back!  I'm totally serious!  If you click on my ebates link I do get a referral, so hook me up while you are hooking yourself up :)

#3 - Credit Card points!  I use this wisely.  A credit card must be paid off monthly, otherwise this makes no sense at all!  I have racked up thousands of dollars in rewards points just by shopping wisely.  I like My Discover Card for online shopping...At Christmas time the stores will offer 10-25% cash back, and all you have to do is go through the shop Discover website!  I also like my Disney and Southwest Airlines cards, and of course, the Target Red Card!

#4 - HGTV.  I have to be careful with this one though...Every single time I turn on the TV and watch HGTV I get an uncontrollable desire to rip my crazy old house to shreds.  When I am in money saving mode I can't turn on the channel...Why oh why won't Candice Olsen adopt me???

#5 - DVC.  I love the flexibility of the Disney Vacation Club!  I have other timeshares in other systems, but I really love this one so far.  It is new for us, but I was able to re-arrange our vacation just a little bit (smaller size at Animal Kingdom) a little bit and now we get to stay at Aulani in a 2 bedroom villa and it costs me nothing extra!  SCORE!!!  I cannot wait!

That is enough for now, let me know what some of your favorite things are!

No comments:

Post a Comment